Hi mates and viewers, let me have a discussion on a topic which make some part of the working individuals feel bless and other might wish to have 5 days working week.
I am working in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, The UAE here most of the sector works on modle of 5 working days but there are some sectors they are working 6 working days in a week most they belongs to Construction or blue colar work.
My understanding is to have 5 working days in a week should be there for all the sector not only in the UAE but it should apply for all the jobs.
We are earning money for our self fulfilments and our family but after working continuously and giving 1 days relax to mind is not enough. As hope all of you have families which need your time too but I in a eother you will go and do the shopping or you can give relax to your body.
For me I strongly support to have 5 working days in a week and we all know in the UAE, emirates of sharjah have 4 working days in a week for all the pubilc sector.
I don't know your thoughts on this but I am in strong support to have 5 working days in a week.
I am working in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, The UAE here most of the sector works on modle of 5 working days but there are some sectors they are working 6 working days in a week most they belongs to Construction or blue colar work.
My understanding is to have 5 working days in a week should be there for all the sector not only in the UAE but it should apply for all the jobs.
We are earning money for our self fulfilments and our family but after working continuously and giving 1 days relax to mind is not enough. As hope all of you have families which need your time too but I in a eother you will go and do the shopping or you can give relax to your body.
For me I strongly support to have 5 working days in a week and we all know in the UAE, emirates of sharjah have 4 working days in a week for all the pubilc sector.
I don't know your thoughts on this but I am in strong support to have 5 working days in a week.