Application Error message Toolkitco.exe in Windows 10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kapil S
    New Bees
    • Apr 2026
    • 7

    #1

    Application Error message Toolkitco.exe in Windows 10

    Application Error message Toolkitco.exe in Windows 10, I got this error message when I went for the latest update for my Windows. At the start of my desktop PC which I am using is of band HP it is showing "ToolkitCo.exe - Application Error:" in a dialogue box appears in the screens.

    The dialogue box
    popup in the screen shows Click OK to close the application. I had click OK and dialogue box ​disappears from the screen.

    It is popping up every frequently can any one show me How do I stop this appearing?

    Now the The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). ​
  • Windows 10
    Emarati
    • Sep 2026
    • 2

    #2
    Originally posted by Kapil S
    Application Error message Toolkitco.exe in Windows 10, I got this error message when I went for the latest update for my Windows. At the start of my desktop PC which I am using is of band HP it is showing "ToolkitCo.exe - Application Error:" in a dialogue box appears in the screens.

    The dialogue box
    popup in the screen shows Click OK to close the application. I had click OK and dialogue box disappears from the screen.

    It is popping up every frequently can any one show me How do I stop this appearing?

    Now the The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). ​
    Please can you let know the attached screenshot is the same as you are facing in your windows 10.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Error msg_Toolkitco.exe .png
Views:	0
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	150​

    Comment

    • Kapil S
      New Bees
      • Apr 2026
      • 7

      #3
      Yes you are right I am seeing this same dialog box showing me "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application"

      I am using Windows 10 in my desktop computer system.

      Comment

      • Windows 10
        Emarati
        • Sep 2026
        • 2

        #4
        ToolkitCo.exe is failing to start the application in your Windows 10 computer system. Error message 0xc0000142 means a DLL failed to initialize the process;

        How to Solved Error message 0xc0000142, Identify the startup entry
        • Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
        • Click on More details, if shown, then the Startup tab. (Need to login)
        • Look for ToolkitCo or an entry containing Toolkit.
          • Right-click it and select Open file location.
          • Right-click the highlighted file and select Properties. (Check Details for its product name and company, and Digital Signatures)
        • You can reply with the file’s full folder path, product name and publisher, or screenshots of those details.
        To remove the popup​ Dialogue Box
        • Disable that specific startup entry, then restart.
        • Task Manager supports Disable and Enable, so the change is reversible. (This stops its automatic launch rather than repairing the application.)

        Comment

        Working...